What's new

Help me find 38 X 28 navy or black sweat pant?

littlebuffalo

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which retailer carries this size? Thank you!

I have never seen sweatpants that come in width x height. If all else fails, I would buy to fit the width & hem them to the correct length.

Not inexpensive but a great product for our family:
www.huskyfashions.com

If you just need casual sweats, it would be less expensive to fit the waist/rise and hem the length.

I got DS some size XL men's sweats at Target for around $9 at Christmas.

They had the kind with elastic at the ankle, so that could help with the length....or you could cut/hem, as poster above suggested.

My DH is a 38/30 for regular pants. I just buy him large sweat pants--and they fit--
Walmart usually has them cheap--we have also done well at Kohls.
The ones at Walmart have elastic at the bottom--the ones at Kohls are open at the bottom.
I don't think I have ever seen sweat pants that have both the width and the length.
Good luck

I purchased some cargo sweatpants from LTD commodities online $15 for 2 pair. They were open at the bottom. Another company (not Haband from what I remember) sells the cargo sweats from an ad in the back of a Dec coupon insert. The insert one didn't have lengths set. I don't ever recall seeing lengths on sweatpants either.

Crazy idea.... Buy womens 2X ? The inseams would be shorter.

Thank you all for your suggestion! I found some nice one at Land's End, but I don't know how well it fits. I am going to order it and hope it fits.

My Aunt buys both girls clothes from Land's End often and they fit real well. Very true to size with a little give. Tough clothes too, don't ware out as often as some.

Back