What's new

hey Eison!

Mark

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Let's bet on our football matchup this weekend.

I know you would be favored to win b/c you have LT, but I'm looking for a subpar performance from him against Denver so I'm willing to bet you that I win.

How about $25,000?

I hope you mean in TSG cash.........otherwise, I'd have to sell Kyp and Newk to pay up if I lost. :unsure:

But that sounds like a fun idea to me, 25 g's it is. ;)

I've got 50 large says that kyp won't sell for more that 7 bucks.

I've got 50 large says that kyp won't sell for more that 7 bucks.

I think RR would give me triple that just to use him for target practice.

I hope you mean in TSG cash.........otherwise, I'd have to sell Kyp and Newk to pay up if I lost. :unsure:

But that sounds like a fun idea to me, 25 g's it is. ;)

I don't want you to deplete your inventory of people, so TSG money it is :p

i think we should invent a new lottery system. you all give me money once a week and every now and then at random, i kick kyp in the donkey.

I don't want you to deplete your inventory of people, so TSG money it is :p

I look forward to taking your money. :D

never underestimate RR's cheapness.

:(

Indeed.........the best I can do is about tre-fidy.......

Cheap ****.

i think we should invent a new lottery system. you all give me money once a week and every now and then at random, i kick kyp in the donkey.

Sold!!!!

Well Mark, unless your guys playing tonight go into negative numbers, you'll be winning our game and our bet.

****ing Drew Brees, having the "fantasy league" game of the year despite getting beat by double figures and being the reason his team lost. :rolleyes:

Well Mark, unless your guys playing tonight go into negative numbers, you'll be winning our game and our bet.

****ing Drew Brees, having the "fantasy league" game of the year despite getting beat by double figures and being the reason his team lost. :rolleyes:

my other QB is Tom Brady and he did almost as well as Drew, so I think I would have won either way.

The best news is that LT had a big game AND I beat you, so I got the benefit of him in my other league and it didn't cost me against you.

Good times all around.

now pay up :stern:

my other QB is Tom Brady and he did almost as well as Drew, so I think I would have won either way.

The best news is that LT had a big game AND I beat you, so I got the benefit of him in my other league and it didn't cost me against you.

Good times all around.

now pay up :stern:

:mad: The entire world is just against me sometimes. :confused:

But you'll have to wait until Tuesday morning, your guys playing tonight could still go into negative numbers and I could still win. :unsure:

Alright Mark.

You won.

Even though I think we all know you cheated somehow.

So I'll send you your cash.

You ****.

noone sends me free money. :(
i needs one of dem sugar daddies or something...
exceot i don't want to have to have sex with him, see him or speak to him.

Back