What's new

Hey, Star Wars fans! Episode II trailer!!!!!! :D

JHowse

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
All Star Wars fans! Go to www.theforce.net and download the teaser trailer for episode II. It's in QuickTime format. It looks cool!
supergrin.gif
I can't wait for two years, though!
cry.gif

Oh, just got told it was bogus. Desert scene was Dune and guys rushing with lightsabers was from Braveheart. Jeez, I was taken, for a moment. Good job, though, whoever did it. Still, it's fun.

Yeah that fake trailer has been around for quite a while.. It first cropped up during the rumour of Mr. Titanic being looked at to play an older Anakin Skywalker. Luckily, that didn't happen.
wink.gif

The new cast has been chosen basically and it's a pretty good selection, now if they would just kill off Jar Jar in the first 5 minutes. It will never happen though since Lucas is now making everything more for 'children' right now.

----------------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

Yeah, good thing the ultimate Mr. Suck isn't in there. Phew. That would have blown.

Anyways, I say we have an AlienSoup campout the night before this comes out...in under two years!
supergrin.gif
We could show off our saucers!
tongue.gif

<font color="#000000">[Edited by JHowse on August 02, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>

Back