What's new

Hi I'm new

Y

yvetted76

Hello, my name is Yvette, I'm new to couponing. I ran into someone at the store who told me about mashupmom.com and couponerswanted and since then I was able to get a bunch of free cheese at Jewel in IL.

I'm a mom to 3 wonderful kids and am interested in learning more about couponing...

Welcome,
You will learn a ton here. I also have 3 kids and CW has helped me save so much $$$$$$.

Welcome,
You will learn a ton here. I also have 3 kids and CW has helped me save so much $$$$$$.

Welcome! Who told ya about us? What area are you in? If you are a timid person stay out of the Off Topic Forum... If ya like lotsa laughs and have "big gurl panties"...go for it!

I am georgie. I attempt to keep the peace, and sometimes stir the pot. :stir:

I am the CW blow job advocate for married folk.

:hiya:

Hi from one newbie and mom of 3 to another! Spend a lot of time reading and you'll learn a lot!

georgie - you crack me up!:lol:

Welcome!!!!!! This is a fun place to be!! You will get Awesome deals here and lots of explanation. have fun

Georgie is it too soon to ask her if she offers **** or is vejazzled?:bee:

Well anyway :hiya:

I think you ladies scared her away on the first day..........

Oh.....good......you're not talking to me or Georgie........phew!

We didn't even splain vinegar or the sprakly rag. :pout:

Oh.....good......you're not talking to me or Georgie........phew!

We didn't even splain vinegar or the sprakly rag. :pout:

totally unfair! I had to thread search and find out on my own about the vinegar... no one ever told me dammit!

Oh, and :wel:

totally unfair! I had to thread search and find out on my own about the vinegar... no one ever told me dammit!

Oh, and :wel:

Awwww......feeling left out are we? :huggy:

Back