What's new

Hi There

Gamrpro

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Hello everyone at X-Zone4U. I'm Gamrpro and it's nice to meet you all. I've been registered here for a while but never got to introducing myself. I live in Florida, USA. I love computers, gaming, forums & making money. Anyways see you guys around. :D

Thanks for the Intro, Gamrpro. Happy to see here once again.

Michele Bachman not seeking reelection

The Tea Party is about to lose one of their poster children. Michele Bachman has announced she will not seek reelection. This is a shame really though I did not agree with all she said she was a fighter for the Constitution. No worries though well we hope not her district is a Conservative District so even the Democratic opponent dropped out before election time. My only hope is they don't replace Bachman with a RINO.

I wasnt a fan of her really. She was my least favorite nomination last year. I'm sort of glad she's staying out. Real contenders will have a better chance.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Frost said:
I wasnt a fan of her really. She was my least favorite nomination last year. I'm sort of glad she's staying out. Real contenders will have a better chance.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
She has done a lot to move the Conservative base forward. Though she did spout of stupid crap once in a while but what political figure hasn't? She is one of the few Conservatives the Tea party likes. I think she did plenty of good things though I did not agree with her stance on everything.

She claimed to be a leader of the Tea Party when in reality she never was. That lost a ton of credibility with me.

Frost said:
She claimed to be a leader of the Tea Party when in reality she never was. That lost a ton of credibility with me.
The Tea Party stuck by her so they must have considered her a leader of some sort. The Tea party have remained loyal to her.

Back