What's new

Hi.

Mark

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm back home from my vacation.

We had a wonderful time. We had 7 days of beautiful weather (except for 10 minutes of rain) and saw some beautiful sites (and not only the girls in bikinis on board the ship :p )

I took some photos -- not tons, because frankly there wasn't as much to shoot as I thought there would be.

Anyway, here are some of the photos:

This is the ship I was on: The Serenade of the Seas

Here's another shot, this time with wife and daughter:

This is 2nd island we visited -- St. Martin/St. Maartin -- it's Dutch on one side and French on the other side. I did not take a photo of the first island -- St. Thomas.

I went snorkeling with my daughter.

Every night, the cabin attendant made towel animals (all cabin attendants did it). Here's one example:

Here is the next island we visited -- Antigua -- with daughter in foreground. I didn't see much of this island as I spent the day playing golf.

This is part of the fourth island we visited -- St. Lucia:

Sunset (after visiting St. Lucia):

On the last island we visited, Barbados, we bought two paintings. Here's one of them, with the artist:

On our way back from Barbados, the captain took us past the island of Monserrat. As some of you may remember, the island was devastated by the eruption of a volcano, which destroyed a lot of the island, including its capital, Plymouth. Here's one photo of the devastation:

And last, but not least, here's a photo I took of one of the chefs making an ice sculpture:

All in all, it was a really nice trip. Very relaxing and the two other families we were with and us all had a ton of laughs.

:)

Welcome back and post pics of the girls in bikinis.

**** those are cool pics. Very cool!!! You'll have to email me with all the juicy details!

:)

Nice pics Mark glad everybody had such a great time. :)

the Caribbean in February HAD to be a nice departure!!! Looks and sounds like a good time was had by all!

welcome back...and thanks for sharing the pics!

welcome back mark :)

so.... those are very nice pics.... what do i have to do to get an invitation for the next trip? :unsure:

welcome back mark :)

so.... those are very nice pics.... what do i have to do to get an invitation for the next trip? :unsure:

the invitation is the easy part -- its figuring out either how to get you on to the ship and into my cabin without my wife's knowledge that is the poser.

Looks like fun.

Is your daughter a giant? :p

LOL -- yup --- all 4'11" of her.

i'm glad you enjoyed yourself. :)

the towel elephant rocks.

the invitation is the easy part -- its figuring out either how to get you on to the ship and into my cabin without my wife's knowledge that is the poser.

just convince her that what she wishes most for in her live is a threesome :unsure:

this thread is improving with each Kristin post!! :D

**frantically searching for an online school for towel folding.

i've thought about it again. i'd do anything to get a towel animal while staying at a place where they make towel animals. the things i can actually do then very much depend on the time we spend at the place where they make towel animals :unsure:

You bunch of towel animal loving perverts.

Back