What's new

Hosting for 2024

Jason2022

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What are some good companies now? What do you use? How has hosting changed in this age? Do you use the shared, VPS, reseller, or dedicated plan?

What are your reasons for all these questions?

I've been using hetzner now for a few months, no issues with it and reasonable priced.

I use the reseller plan on Hosteology.com. It's got NVMe drives and claims to be faster than other types. Anyway, reseller is simply another type of shared plan, but it's plenty fast enough for me.

I use the reseller plan on Hosteology.com. It's got NVMe drives and claims to be faster than other types. Anyway, reseller is simply another type of shared plan, but it's plenty fast enough for me.

Usually a person like me can get a better deal out of a reseller than going for my own personal hosting plan for a service.

Usually a person like me can get a better deal out of a reseller than going for my own personal hosting plan for a service.
I like the reseller thing due to the SSL. For instance, for each site I put on a separate account, I get a free SSL for it. Anyway, as of now, I have only one serious site truly running, but that might change soon.

I have been looking into new hosting myself just recently and weighing up different places to find the best price.

Hosting companies I used to use years ago have ever gone or they don't offer what I am looking for anymore which is a shame.

Known Host or A2hosting are some good options. But right now I have a VPS with digital Ocean.

Back