What's new

How about a Karma video?

The Wizard Of OZ

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So Rob old buddy, I have to say that you shocked the hail outta me when you drifted away from autokdj and went with Karma rather than Compuhost.

It's got me curious and I was wondering if you would mind shooting a video explaining what you like about the program, some of the operational features and what someone who just got the program would do to get started? No hurry, at your convenience-if you decide to do it.

So Rob old buddy, I have to say that you shocked the hail outta me when you drifted away from autokdj and went with Karma rather than Compuhost.

It's got me curious and I was wondering if you would mind shooting a video explaining what you like about the program, some of the operational features and what someone who just got the program would do to get started? No hurry, at your convenience-if you decide to do it.

Waduya wanna know?

I am uploading a short and sweet video that covers the basics of adding a singer and song to roation plus adding media.

I'm tired yet so my voice may just droone on a bit.... and I'm not sure how visable my screen will be.

Here ya go wiz...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eojQh98gtx4"]YouTube - Karma - The Basics[/ame]

Back