What's new

How do you consider your pet in the home?

Corzhens

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
We have 3 dogs and they are confined inside the house although we let them out in the garden for their call of nature. When I started taking care of a god in 1996, my idea was to make it a guard dog. But slowly and surely, that dog that we named Jedi touched my heart and I had treated her like my child. She slept in our room. And when our 2nd dog came when Jedi was 5 years old, I felt like having a real family.

What is your pet and how do you treat it?

I have two dogs and one stray cat. I didn't like pets before especially those who have furs because I have asthma they advised me not to have one it may trigger my asthma so I'm not used to having pets when I was a kid. But now I realized that it's not actually true they didn't harm me on their furs. I love my dogs so much they bring happiness and joy to me. I always missed them whenever I'm not home. I hope that they have longer lives and be with me when I get older.

I have a Persian cat. It was a gift from a friend. at first I think it wasn't a good idea. Having pet at home is not on our list. But it "Cloud" really changed our minds and beliefs. She brought us laughter and comfort. all though she sleeps all the time. She want's to be cuddle when she's not taking her nap. Insects, mouse and other creepy crawlers are no longer seen in our house. I think she scares them all away. She is a part of our family now.

We have dogs and I like them. But they gotta stay outside. They are too big and smelly to be in the house.

I have quite a few different pets including the Budgies, The Fish, Gerbil, Reptiles and few other things. :p I love animals. :D Mostly all picked by my son Jak and looked after by his dad, Me, lol. :p

I have 2 dogs of my own and treat them like my kids. (I don't have kids)
I buy them things when I go to the store, buy them clothes :p, and they sleep on the bed too.

I have 2 dogs of my own and treat them like my kids. (I don't have kids)
I buy them things when I go to the store, buy them clothes :p, and they sleep on the bed too.
I like my dpgs, but I got a fine line.
By the way, just noticed. You've been a member here 8 years. Long time. Lol

I have two cats.
The older one (Luci, 4 y/o girl) is my best friend and my baby. I'm her favourite in the house so she is always on my lap or beside me on the couch, and whenever I go away on holiday or anything my family tells me she acts really weird and won't settle until I'm home.
The younger one (Noctis, almost 1 y/o boy) is still pretty new to the house but he's adorable. I can never get over how darn cute he is :p He thinks Luci is his best buddy even though she just kind of tolerates him. Loves to follow her around and try to play with her even when she gets grumpy at him. He loves playing with anything that comes on a stick (i.e. stick, string, toy on the end), so his best friends are Mousey, Fishy and Wormy Friend.

My brother lives in another country and was super mad at us for getting a kitten at a time when he couldn't come and visit it. We have to send him pictures a bunch, and when he did come to visit (because Noctis was still pretty shy at that point) we handed him a new mouse-on-a-stick as soon as he walked in the door so Noctis would come and play.

Back