What's new

How do you feel about math?

Jason2022

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
A lot of people don't like it. However, some find it interesting. Well, probably many resent the fact they are forced to learn it - when they simply find it "too hard".

At the early stages of my life as a student, I didn't find much interest in mathematics till one of my teachers in the subject began to teach us using sweet voices and ways. I began to like the subject and till now, it remains one of my best subjects.

I hate Maths. Nothing will make me ever like Maths,
And to worsen the matter, I don't even know anything about Maths

I think it's an art form like painting or playing music. However, it's not cool to seem like you like math in public. You would seem like a show-off and arrogant, possibly dumb.

I was never a fan of math at all in school. I always found that I was never interested because I never fully understood what was being taught in the lesson and I was always in the bottom sets of math during school because of how I struggled in the lessons. It wasn't until I got into college and retook my math in college that I got a teacher who explained what I needed to know and the way they explained it I understood it right away. I now believe that I struggled in school because of how the teacher was teaching me and not because I couldn't fully understand it.

Back