What's new

How has your weekend been so far?

KevinL

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
Mine..I've caught up on some much needed sleep :lol:

Ima a bum :lol:

the same bathroom we have been painting for half a year.

No, It is a full bath but it isn't big enought for two people with paint brushes..we are just lazy.

Mike said:
I....um....I spent the night with a lady :whistle:

How much did that cost you? ^_^

Just kidding good for you I was wondering where you had been lately, is this a girlfriend or just a hook-up?

Oh yeah

I haven't done **** this weekend.

I'm going to the gun range tomorrow to shoot a new gun I got

and thats about this weekend, beside washing some clothes

Eison said:
How much did that cost you? ^_^

Just kidding good for you I was wondering where you had been lately, is this a girlfriend or just a hook-up?

well we've only been seeing each other a couple of weeks, but things are going pretty well. not just a hook-up in my mind. but we'll see how things go

Mike said:
well we've only been seeing each other a couple of weeks, but things are going pretty well. not just a hook-up in my mind. but we'll see how things go

Congrats! I hope it continues to go well for you.

I went to see the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Art Gallery of Ontario today, which was curated by David Cronenberg (who is ****ed up enough on his own). It's an exhibit titled 'Stars, Deaths and Disasters'.

Andy was one special guy.

Pretty good so far....spent the entire day at the Woodward Dream Cruise (morning in Royal Oak/Birmingham, afternoon in Ferndale). Weather started out ****ing ****ty and got ****tier and more humid until it cleared up a little bit, but by that time I had retreated to a series of pubs and bars along the Woodward corridor. I'm totally exhausted, and in dire need of a shower...:mellow:

Pretty good so far. Been pretty lazy today. A friend who lives in Kentucky is in town visiting her parents and came by this evening to see us for a bit. Found out another friend that I used to work with got a DUI in Chapel Hill a couple days ago. Blood Alcohol 3 x the legal limit and was driving on the sidewalk (no this wasn't newk, :lol:). Need to call him and rag his **** about it.......oops........I mean express my sorrow at his situation and see if I can do anything to help........:lol:

****. Worked Saturday and working Sunday (its still going) and they have me doing a bunch of crap no one else wants to do.

It's been a good one. Last night saw 311 and special guests The Wailers (Bob Marley's band) at Jones Beach. It had threatened to rain but as the show started it cleared up and nothing but a nice summer breeze and some great kick **** music. Later on today my friend is having a BBQ and me and a bunch of others wil be over for that and watch WWE's SummerSlam. Too bad it all ends tomorrow and it's back to work.

Back