What's new

How long have you been using your current phone?

eLdavis

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The lifespan of our smartphones is usually between two to three years. Depending on how we use it, it could last longer or lesser. I have been using my current phone for around four years or there about and it is over due for a change. How long have you been using your current phone?

I have been using my phone for more than 3 years. It is in perfectly fine condition. I can even watch 10 hours of video content without depleting the battery.

My current phone has been in use for just 6 months with me. I have not really had the grace to use a phone for up to one and a half year. They always get missing or stolen before it gets to that duration.

The phone I am using right now is my old Huawei P30 Pro which unfortunately has a cracked screen at the bottom. I was using the iPhone XR for a while but my daughter's phone gave up on her and she needed one so I gave her the XR back to use and moved back to my Huawei. Aside from a short break, I have been using the Huawei P30 Pro now for around 3 years nearly.

Hoping to get a new phone soon.

I'm on my third year of my iPhone 12 mini and I love it! It still works like a charm even though the back glass plate is a bit shattered, and I love the mini size.

Back