What's new

How long you spend your time to playing computer ?

buyogv

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I spent about 10 hours every one day to play computer :D
How about you ?

Well do you mean playing on games or just using the computer?

StevenF50 said:
Well do you mean playing on games or just using the computer?

sorry for my bad english :D
I mean using the computer..

15 hours per day. I don't 'play' either, I make money and get clients on my hosting business.

I spend 10-12 hours a day to my computer. My computer is like a friend for me, without him i really didnt know what to do. He helps me with alot.

Depends on how much time I have.
Mainly 8 - 13 hours a day.
This laptop contains my soul. Without it, I am nothing, without me, it is nothing.

7 hours more, I do not know exactly

all I did for browsing, maintaining websites, forum posting, playing games, and some for homework :)

I'm only 2-3 hours a day, because my eyes get tired quickly when in front of a computer or laptop

All day every day, it's mostly just browsing the endless interwebs, but also playing video games.
Anything that you can do really.

any where from 6-10 hours a day :/
Mostly browsing sites.

a day I spent 5-6 hours
it's average
sometime more than 10 hours :D

10 hours playing computer games? That's a lot. I rarely do play computer games. But FB games, I usually spend some hours playing FB games. Usually, it will be 2-3 hours per day.

it depend on the day

if holiday i can spend 8 hour to playing computer,but if work day i spend 2-4 hour to play computer

.about 5-7 hour/day or longer depending on the situation , , :D
.I use to browse the internet, online at ptpforum.net , play games, and finish my job , , :D

This is dependent on the weather. When it's rains i spend all day on the computer but when it's sunny i spend 4-5 hours :)

Milkboat said:
Waay to long. Usually spend most of my day by my computer. :/

Same here. During the summer it's pretty much from the time I wake up to when I goto sleep :p

i think 10 - 12 hours

gaming 4 hours
browsing 6 hours

i hate playing game in computer.when ever i turned on my pc i used to search online earning procedure or do work in any site.but never waste time in these useless games.

i m spending 7 to 8 hours in my computer every day for doing my work and playing games and specially using facebook and google +

Back