What's new

How many hours of TV do you watch/day?

sharon

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
For me it would depend on how into a movie I am or a show. I would say typically on the daily basis I watch about 1-3 hours per day sometimes more sometimes less it just depends on who I'm hanging out with or what errands I might have to run during the day.

What about you?

I try to watch for as many as I want. Sometimes five, sometimes more. Depends what's on.

It depends on what is on and if it's something which generally interests me. I tend to watch more TV on weekends as I have time to watch cricket, football, sports and drama serials at night.

It also depends on what is on TV, but I'm watching less and less nowadays. Maybe only up to 4-5 hours per month. Nothing else is interesting on TV, all are boring programs. I get my dose of entertainment via internet.

Not as much as I used to watch, I think for a total amount per week I only watch like 3 hours at the most.

Maybe 1-2 hours, but always in the background. I have no time to actually sit and watch TV.

For me it would depend on how into a movie I am or a show. I would say typically on the daily basis I watch about 1-3 hours per day sometimes more sometimes less it just depends on who I'm hanging out with or what errands I might have to run during the day.

What about you?
There is no specific time that I watch television on daily basis. There are some days that I can go all day without putting on my television.

There was a time when I had my television disconnected, and even my cable as well because I wasn't in the mood.

I would like to say 2 hours but really I think it is closer to 4 which is quite bad. I am trying to reduce it and use the time to do more things which are healthier to my mind and body such as puzzles or exercise but after work it is easy to sit in front of the TV when you get home and not move until bed time. TV is such an easy way to pass the time.

I rarely watch TV nowadays, I remember when I was younger I used to watch so much TV and it would sometimes be around 6 - 8 hours a day if not more.

Nowadays I only tend to watch TV for an hour or two a day if depending if there is something I want to watch.

I watch TV for around 3-4 hours a day.
It depends on what I am watching though.

Sometimes I never watch anything, or I can binge watch a whole tv series if I'm into it. It depends what I got going on.

Sometimes I never watch anything, or I can binge watch a whole tv series if I'm into it. It depends what I got going on.
I can't even remember doing that on my TV for years now. It's mostly on my laptop that I watch most of the time. I do watch on my smartphone but not always. The small screen is usually a turn off for me.

I don’t watch regular tv, however i watch everything on my phone. I usually watch about 2-6 hours of tv shows and movies on a daily basis. Sometimes i spend more time on a daily basis watching tv shows though.

I rarely watch TV. Probably 1 hour if it's already on in the living room. I play video games and use my computer but I rarely watch TV. Sometimes I will watch netflix though and it's random the times I watch TV but I do actually enjoy it once in a while with Netflix.

I no longer watch traditional TV. I only watch movies or TV series on Netflix. On days when I am not busy, I watch only one episode of a TV series. When I am busy, I only have time to do so on weekends.

I do not watch TV every day, sometimes I do not watch TV for weeks. When I watch TV it is for a couple of hours, I mostly watch news and discussion programs or live sports

When it comes to the amount of time I spend watching movies and the likes, I don't really keep count. The thing is I enjoy watching movies, even while working online I tend to allow an English movie play in the background. So it's safe to say I could use the whole day.

Back