What's new

How many websites you own

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Messages
133,720
Reaction score
258
Points
762
Location
MA
Peak Coin
13.103000
In total i own 5, all runs smoothly.. Don't know when a big thing is gonna happen.
 
The Call.

So I rented a movie tonight for me and my wife to watch. The Call with Halle Berry was I must say a decent film. It is about a 911 operator and a serial killer. Here is the preview for it. The ending was a surprise I will say that.

 
Chris said:
So I rented a movie tonight for me and my wife to watch. The Call with Halle Berry was I must say a decent film. It is about a 911 operator and a serial killer. Here is the preview for it. The ending was a surprise I will say that.

Still have not got the chance to see it yet. Been busy with work :( My movies that was 2-3 movies a day is now 1-2 movies a week. Was it any good by chance?
 
It was decent for a 2013 movie. We all know Hollywood got pretty bad after the 90's, especially for the thrillers. The 6.6 rating on iMDB is somewhat acurate. Although if you are in the mood for a supsense thriller, there are other older ones that are way much better than this.

I can't say anything bad for the acting. But the story is already seen, nothing new.
 
Jake Green said:
It was decent for a 2013 movie. We all know Hollywood got pretty bad after the 90's, especially for the thrillers. The 6.6 rating on iMDB is somewhat acurate. Although if you are in the mood for a supsense thriller, there are other older ones that are way much better than this.

I can't say anything bad for the acting. But the story is already seen, nothing new.
Well, I'm not sure I can agree with the hollywood statement as there have been plenty of great movies released in both the 2000's and 10's.
 
Jordan said:
Well, I'm not sure I can agree with the hollywood statement as there have been plenty of great movies released in both the 2000's and 10's.
There are, but to find a great movie that will stand the test of time is like finding the Holy Grail... I'm not saying that all new movies are bad. But it's nothing compared to the 50s-90s, especially for the thought-provoking movies.
 
I agree with you Jake, there are not many movies that stand the test of time
 
Jordan said:
Still have not got the chance to see it yet. Been busy with work :( My movies that was 2-3 movies a day is now 1-2 movies a week. Was it any good by chance?
Yeah I was very surprised by it. Thought it was going to be lame. It turned out to be rather good.
 
Just watch the trailer, I will have to check it out, where did you find it?
 
Nicholas said:
Alright I'll look for it on netflix or something first.
I doubt it will be on netflix right now. It is to soon. However the canadian netflix is not as good as the american so I can't really say :( You guys have thousands of more movies to choose from which sucks :( Well sucks for me lol
 
Well hell there are a few black actors that are racist. That would take out a bunch of different movies lol.
 
Back
Top