What's new

How often do you charge your phone?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Keeping your phone charged is essential especially if you are out and about or in case of emergencies. It is also advised that you must not overcharge your phone as well and that you should let it get to the point of where the battery is going to die before you charge the phone.

I tend to charge mine at night if it is needed before I go to bed so I have it for my alarm in the morning and also so that I have it to use the following day.

How often do you charge your phone?

During the week, everyday. I don't have to on Saturdays.

I plug my phone in every night to charge, whether it needs it or not. The reason is because I probably wouldn't remember to charge it during the day until it was too late. We don't have a landline, so I have to rely on my cell phone at all times.

During the week, everyday. I don't have to on Saturdays.

I charge my phones on a daily basis. I have a lot of activities that I do with my mobile device and charging it daily and sometimes, twice in a day, is one of the ways that I get to accomplish my tasks on a daily basis.

My phone has a really good battery life, only once or twice a day.

If i’m watching movies or shows on my phone, I usually have to charge my phone more than a few times a day. If im just using it to browse the internet and do some forum things, then just once or twice.

Back