What's new

How often do you get a haircut?

Ash

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
How often would you say do you get your haircut? Do you like to get it cut every so often or do you not care and wait until it's almost a jungle?

Every four or five weeks. If my hair is touching my ears then it's too long.

I only get a haircut when I think I can't take care of my long hair. Sometimes I trim it, sometimes the cut is very big.

Usually just when it starts to get too long for my liking. So like 5 or 8 weeks? It various.

Once every 6 months or so for the edges i want very long hair :p

Once a month. I like my hair pretty short. I can't stand it when I have to comb my hair in the morning. I'm too lazy to do that daily.

Once a month, I got it set up so it gets done on the last Friday of every month.

Four times a year, no specific dates or reasons at all. Just like consistency and being punctual to salon appointments.

I cut my hair at random, based on how long it is. I should honestly get trimmed more often, but I'm too lazy to do it and we cut our hair at home to save money. I do go out like once a year to get it done at a salon too though [my friend takes me to our mutual friend who's a hairdresser, usually on days she's actually closed o.o]

I would say every month or two, sometimes more on special occasions (weddings, events, .ect)

Every month or so? My hair grows super quick and I hate it. I cannot put color in my hair because in about 2 months we'll have to do it all over again and that costs some money. :p

By the time two months is gone I could have short hair to my hair completely covering my ears and my bangs could reach my mouth. :p

Every 3 months or so for me.

Back