What's new

How often do you still go to the cinema?

Shortie

Expert Talker
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Going to the cinema is something I had not done in such a long time. I can still remember the last time I went to the cinema and it was back when Austin Powers Goldmember was released and I and my friends went to see it together and that was the last time I went. I remember it costing me just over £2 to be able to watch the movie which nowadays is really cheap compared to the price now.

I don't tend to go now as much mainly because the nearest cinema right now is quite a distance away and I would need to use public transport which can be costly and also because of the price just to see the movies now.

How often do you still go to the cinema?

I've been apart from my wife for a long time so I haven't been to the cinema. I'd like to go again if we can meet up. Does anyone feel movies are too expensive? Well, at least where I went you get unlimited popcorn and soda.

I've been apart from my wife for a long time so I haven't been to the cinema. I'd like to go again if we can meet up. Does anyone feel movies are too expensive? Well, at least where I went you get unlimited popcorn and soda.
Years ago when I used to go with my friends, a day out at the cinema was affordable but nowadays it can be very expensive. I have never known a cinema to do unlimited popcorn and soda but I would imagine that is super popular.

I've started to go back more now due to better movies playing, but I try not to go out often, its not cheap.

Almost always since the last year. Most of my friends want to see regional Hindi movies. Movies like TDKR, The Hobbit, etc were seen in groups.

I don't go to the cinema often now.
The last time I went to the cinema was in either 2016 or 2017.

I haven’t been to the cinema in years. I usually just watch new movies on my phone or on my tv. The cinema is too expensive these days.

I don't go anymore. I watch everything online.

Not so much anymore but I used to around once a month with my family. I haven't been to a movie theater in a really long time though.

Before the pandemic, I used to go to the cinema a lot. However, after the pandemic, I decided not to watch movies in theaters anymore, unless maybe it was something really worth watching. It is more practical to watch movies at home, and I get to do it with my pets. I do not want to leave them behind.

The last time I went to the cinema was almost two years ago. I do like going to cinema but I cannot go because of the cost associated. Going to cinema is getting expensive day by day.

To begin with, I have never been to the cinema even once. There was a time I had plans to go with a friend but something came up and in the end I was not able to. I normally watch my movies from home.

Right now I'm going to the cinema very little, about 2-3 times a year at most, the last time I went was in January if I remember correctly, which is quite a long time now, having Netflix and Amazon Prime, it's more comfortable for me to watch movies there.

Back