What's new

how to recognize fake girl chat.

G

hey
there are some ids on chat that chat as a girl but they are not girl. plz suggest some method to recognize such a fake girl ids.

Girls who laugh at EVERYTHING you say-totally fake. Take i from a girl-no guy is that funny. Also, if they try to push you around and stuff, and try to make you do everything for them. Really, it'd only take common sense to stay away from girls like that. And if she disses everyone you like, your mates for example, but is all sweet around them or vice-versa...yeah, very fake. Hope that helps-I'll let you know if I think of more :)

Girls who laugh at EVERYTHING you say-totally fake. Take i from a girl-no guy is that funny. Also, if they try to push you around and stuff, and try to make you do everything for them. Really, it'd only take common sense to stay away from girls like that. And if she disses everyone you like, your mates for example, but is all sweet around them or vice-versa...yeah, very fake. Hope that helps-I'll let you know if I think of more :)

Could also mean they have a crush on you, lol. Girls get all giddy when they're around a guy they like. :in-love::p

Could also mean they have a crush on you, lol. Girls get all giddy when they're around a guy they like. :in-love::p

Sometimes, but most girls aren't actually like that. To be honest, more often than not, girls are to shy to talk to guys they like. But yeah, occasionally, they'll giggle if a guy they like is around. Oh, and to agree to go out with a girl who gets someone else to ask you out for her is a very bad idea. It could mean that she likes you so much she's too shy to ask you out herself, but most guys I know end up in a pretty bad position when they agree. Often, not always but often, it means that she is only going out with you because of peer pressure, or she doesn't want to go out with you at all but the 'friend' wants her to, or some other non-genuine reason. I add this point because my friend just broke up with his girlfriend of six months. She got her friend to ask him out, and he said yes because he really liked her. But she ended up liking some other guy and dumping him after telling him she never really liked him at all, she only went out with him because her mates told her to. He was so upset after that-yeah. Not fun.

Of course, all of this advice is subjective and just a little bit biased, because everyone is different-girls included-and deal with things in different ways, so this is all generalised. If you give it a bit of time, almost always you will be able to tell whether or not someone is being genuine.

I really hope all this is helping, and best wishes and good luck to you!

Hi) can somebody explain me for what purpose a guy can fake a girl??? its VERY strange....i've never heard about such situation)

hey

some boys make profile and id and also place pic of girl for no thing special but only to enjoy and there may any any reason to do so.

i dont get fake girls, it gives the rest of us a bad name. In saying that there are a lot of fake guys out there too though

Sorry buddy but this type of things are generally happened in large traffic websites. & there is no any way to find out that one is girl or boy.....

In MMO-type situations, the Mister insists on following the "G.I.R.L." rule for characters purporting to be female till he hears proof on Vent or sees photos on the forum.

*G.I.R.L. = Guy in Real Life

Though...this has turned around and bit him in the backside too....

Are you implying that not all chicks are chicks? Seriously?

Are you implying that not all chicks are chicks? Seriously?

Well yeah some retards out there do it to increase followers on social networking sites and once they get a good number of followers they change their profile back.

Was just teasing, homie.

:D

I've been known to troll as a chick just to watch dip****s lose their sensabilities.

It's impossible to recognize fake vs. real girls over the internet. Sadly, there are middle-aged men out there who pose as girls just to take advantage of teenagers. You never really know who you're talking to over the internet!

Back