What's new

I hate people!

Lmao oh the human race can make you feel that way sometimes :(

This is often something I think about. It is curious how us, Humans, see ourselves. There is no confidence in us, and we seem to always expect the worst from our species. Doesn't that bother anyone, or am I the only person?

Other than that, yes, there are very crazy people out there, but that's what we hear the most from... since it's so controversial and stuff. >.>
Anyhow, that's a nice octopus. :p

Don't we all, my friend. Don't we all...

This is often something I think about. It is curious how us, Humans, see ourselves. There is no confidence in us, and we seem to always expect the worst from our species. Doesn't that bother anyone, or am I the only person?

Other than that, yes, there are very crazy people out there, but that's what we hear the most from... since it's so controversial and stuff. >.>
Anyhow, that's a nice octopus. :p

I think that this is a very valid point here. We do expect the worst from our species, and we do not know the power of coming together. I will say that there is a reason why people think the way that they do about one another, and I will also say that it is not an accident. I believe that there are certain forces out there that seek to keep humans down and ignorant to the truth of reality and the truth of who they really are - of the power that we really have within us.

I won't get too deep into the matter, because I am not in the mood to debate with anyone about my beliefs. But i am convinced that humans have this 'little man, poor me' mindset because there are others who benefit from that.

Misanthropy tends to rub me the wrong way. :s People do some really stupid stuff sometimes, but nothing's to be gained from hating us as a race.

Misanthropy tends to rub me the wrong way. :s People do some really stupid stuff sometimes, but nothing's to be gained from hating us as a race.

"Hate" is a pretty strong word that I don't use often. I "dislike" the human race, and quite honestly, I think the Earth and Universe would be better without humans. But this is merely my personal belief.

And I think the Earth and universe would be better off without mosquitos. ;)

I just see too many people act like we were handed the position we're in on a silver platter, though, and scorning us as a species for it. Even setting aside all religious beliefs related to man being the steward of the Earth- we earned this place through adaptation and natural selection.

We should take more responsibility for our actions at times, but that doesn't make us bad as a species. Any race that's used its knowledge and power to do something like eradicating deadly diseases from the face of the earth gains my respect.

I hate most of them as well..
Their supidity annoys me to my marrow

i-like-this-planet-you-get-off-futurama.png

:p

Excuse me people for what I am about to say..

Nobody knows a **** about why I said what I said and what occurances drove me to say that. Maybe I'm not annoyed as I was when I posted the thread, but I'm still not in the mood to read lectures about the love of the human race and the power of its union! So I suggest if anyone has any similar stuff to keep them to themselves because there's no point in making these points in my thread when you don't even know anything about how the hell I think. I do not expect the worst from people. It has been 10 years since I have been trying to expect good from people, and I still haven't given up, even though I'm hell frustrated. So don't try to play a " humanity redeemer " in my ranting thread and point out stuff when you don't know a jot about me, because I will obviously take them personally.

P.S. I'm definitely not the one who added those tags.

I just think a discussion sparked off of your statement, not as a direct response. It was interesting to read.

That said, it would be nice to know why/what prompted you to write the thread. :)
Oh, and staff have been adding tags to all threads, inc me.

It's alright [MENTION=38]Abdullah[/MENTION], and I'm sorry if my words brushed you the wrong way; I was merely philosophing about how much I read that sentence ("I hate people") far more than its opposite.
Also, you put it out there without giving any specific reasons, so it is only normal that we try to inspire you some patience into loving our race. :)

I don't know who added these tags but I'll edit them.

Back