What's new

I Just Don't Get It...(Doctor Who)

The Big Bad Wolf

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Doctor Who fans had high expectations for Matt Smith joining the TARDIS crew after having such a great Doctor (David Tennant) for so long, and honestly I think he's doing a fantastic job. However, when you look on the internet, you constantly run into people criticising his acting, old-school fashion, and his version of the Doctor. Why? Sure, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I'm starting to wonder how the show is getting SO much criticism from less than one series. The new series had so much to live up to after the previous to Doctors brought in such a high fan base from the newer generation of Who fans (like me). I think it's done quite a good job given it's expectorations. But it seems like no one agrees with me. Anyone?

I don't know how much weight this opine will carry. Though I've been a card-carrying geek for years, this new doctor is the first Doctor Who I've seen. Ever. And I'm lovin' him.

The Mister (aka Mr Dragon), is a Dr Who fan from way back and concurs. So it's two who agree with you. For what it's worth.

The internet is one big negative zone unfortunately. Its why I read the horror of things and decide to take it with a grain of salt.

Matt Smith has done awesome. And Moffat has done a great job of putting the stories together.

There is a Doctor Who thread on my site in the inn and its all positive ;)

YES!!! Good, I'm not the only one who thinks so. I liked David Tennant-he was my favourite. But Matt Smith is a very awesome Doctor.

YES!!! Good, I'm not the only one who thinks so. I liked David Tennant-he was my favourite. But Matt Smith is a very awesome Doctor.

You know i also like Matt Smith, there are lots of people who always tell that you're looking like Matt Smith of Doctor Who episodes. what do you think guys?

ddn101509lifeseen.jpg

Back