What's new

I spend too much money on...

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
So, I thought this would make an interesting thread - what do you spend your money on? What's the material thing that you seem to love, and spend the most money on?

Personally, myself, I like to buy beer, and when my mom can't afford a pack of cigs for me, I buy it. I also love buying $1 bag of chips and such, also; a $1 black-o-mild

How about you?

To be honest, I spend most of money on Cigarettes and Coke. I just cant live without the two. You will always find coke in my house, I have completely replaced Water with Coke lol. As for cigarettes I smoke about 1 pack every 4 days. Not even a week. Both are bad habits I would stop, not for health reasons but for the massive amounts of money I spend on it.

To be honest, I spend most of money on Cigarettes and Coke. I just cant live without the two. You will always find coke in my house, I have completely replaced Water with Coke lol. As for cigarettes I smoke about 1 pack every 4 days. Not even a week. Both are bad habits I would stop, not for health reasons but for the massive amounts of money I spend on it.
What type of cigarettes do you smoke? I smoke newport longs - they're pretty expensive. My mom buys me 4 packs a week currently, but I'ma get that down to 2 packs a week, and hopefully one day quit the habit that I've had for the past 7 months. XDD

Cigarettes are so expensive though, it sucks. Coke? I love diet coke, but I rarely drink it, I drink Sprite now.

What type of cigarettes do you smoke? I smoke newport longs - they're pretty expensive. My mom buys me 4 packs a week currently, but I'ma get that down to 2 packs a week, and hopefully one day quit the habit that I've had for the past 7 months. XDD

Cigarettes are so expensive though, it sucks. Coke? I love diet coke, but I rarely drink it, I drink Sprite now.
Here you go: http://adminbb.org/threads/are-you-a-smoker.1691/
Back on topic :)

Hmmm

Well I don't really have a lot of money.

But I mostly spend it together with my friends. We split the costs so it comes out cheaper.
We spend most of our cash on fun, like alcohol or some games.

Sometimes I spend my money on some weed here and there.:eek:ops:

I plan to work trough summer to earn enough for a trip. :D

Hmmm

Well I don't really have a lot of money.

But I mostly spend it together with my friends. We split the costs so it comes out cheaper.
We spend most of our cash on fun, like alcohol or some games.

Sometimes I spend my money on some weed here and there.:eek:ops:

I plan to work trough summer to earn enough for a trip. :D
Good luck with the trip, and stay away from the weed ;)

I spend most of my money on juice and crisps. I hardly eat chocolate but I eat lots of crisps! I should really save up my money though, I have my 18th birthday soon and I can see alot of night-outs in the future :).

...Music. :p
Most of the stuff I can get with my Zune Pass (which gives me access to their entire library for $15/month, including credits to get ten songs DRM-free), but to play anything on my internet radio station, it has to be DRM-free, meaning I have to buy it, find it free and legally, or use a Zune Credit for it. Between my desire to listen to a lot of music and play new stuff on the station, I spend a fair chunk o' change on it, haha.

I spend most of my money on juice and crisps. I hardly eat chocolate but I eat lots of crisps! I should really save up my money though, I have my 18th birthday soon and I can see alot of night-outs in the future :).
What are crips? Is that slang for chips? What's your favorite type of chip then?

...Music. :p
Most of the stuff I can get with my Zune Pass (which gives me access to their entire library for $15/month, including credits to get ten songs DRM-free), but to play anything on my internet radio station, it has to be DRM-free, meaning I have to buy it, find it free and legally, or use a Zune Credit for it. Between my desire to listen to a lot of music and play new stuff on the station, I spend a fair chunk o' change on it, haha.
Haha, Music would be what you spend most of your money on :p Considering you run a music forum.

I spend too much money on movies. Whether it's paying to go to a movie, buy a movie or rent a movie. I can't help it though. I just love movies and cannot get enough of them. As of late, I've cut back a bit, but a local theater just put an IMAX theater in and it's currently burning a hole in my pocket--especially with all the big movies of the summer starting to come out.

Toys. Definitely too much money on toys. I just can't resist those adorable beanie babys or the slew of pokemon or disney plushes in the shops in NYC... and if I see a cool action figure I have to dump money on it... <_< Most recent purchase was a halo reach alien figure. I'm really big on virtual pets too. My digimon pet collection is probably the one hobby I've put the most money into so far.

Mostly anything that gives me something in return one example is McFlurry in McDonalds they give me the McDonald Monopoly

I spend too much money on movies. Whether it's paying to go to a movie, buy a movie or rent a movie. I can't help it though. I just love movies and cannot get enough of them. As of late, I've cut back a bit, but a local theater just put an IMAX theater in and it's currently burning a hole in my pocket--especially with all the big movies of the summer starting to come out.
I have found myself lately spending alot of money on renting/buying dvds. Have been going to the theater as well.

What are crips? Is that slang for chips? What's your favorite type of chip then?

Yeah, its chips. I'm from the UK :p and over here we call them crisps. I like party selections (bacon strips, cheese balls, onion rings etc).

Yeah, its chips. I'm from the UK :p and over here we call them crisps. I like party selections (bacon strips, cheese balls, onion rings etc).
Do you guys get cheese its over there? They're so good. I like onion ring chips as well, they're so good. Baked chips are also pretty good.

Do you guys get cheese its over there? They're so good. I like onion ring chips as well, they're so good. Baked chips are also pretty good.

Unfortunately we don't :(. Thats part of the reason I would love to visit the US, because they have so many types of food/candy that we don't have here.

Back