What's new

Idiot mother kills kids

I read it yesterday on CNN.com.
They should fry her a little longer in ol' Sparky.

And she drives around for 3 hours afterwards with the smell of dead baby AND the smell of dead baby vomit in the back of her car while she thought up an excuse to get out of trouble.

That made me want to cry and to throw up. That's HORRIBLE. I just don't see how people can do things like that. This woman can NOT say she didn't know it was bad or dangerous...

Originally posted by liltaz
That made me want to cry and to throw up.

Same here. Sigh.

Just reading about the mouth prints on the windows is heart-wrenching...

People who do things like that should have to go through the same thing...Lock HER in a car for hours till she dies from the heat.

Some People just have no freckin clue. :no:

I think I'm gonna throw up.... Forget life in prison. This one deserves capital punishment. She needs to fry for that one...

Here's an update to this story. Apparently, she got away with murder. The judge reduced the charges and she faces a maximum of 15 years imprisonment.

I find this totally sick and disgusting. It was heart-wrenching to read this article. I wonder what example this sets for all the other idiots who leave their kids in the car. Will they all blame it on stupidity?!?!?

http://www.freep.com/news/locoak/kids11_20020711.htm

This country's judicial system has lost it's mind lately.

Since when does stupidity justify a reduction in punishment?!?

"Gee, your honor. I didn't think the knife going into his back 17 times was gonna hurt him. I'm stupid."
"You're free to go."

WTF?!?

Originally posted by Dana Marie
I wonder what example this sets for all the other idiots who leave their kids in the car. Will they all blame it on stupidity?!?!?

i'm sitting here shaking my head wondering the same thing :no:

Back