What's new

If you could learn something new today...

how to setup my own wireless internet..password protect it and all that...I am stupid when it comes to this stuff..had to have my brother and family friends come to do it for me!

probably something organizational - always looking/need to get everything more organized. We have a very small house that is jam packed. I'd like to know some way to better organize at least one of the many spaces that need to be improved.

how to setup my own wireless internet..password protect it and all that...I am stupid when it comes to this stuff..had to have my brother and family friends come to do it for me!
I am a total techno idiot. What I'd really like is someone always at hand with all the techno answers (and willing to actually do what needs to be done too).

How to garden. I dream of having a house with a big garden in the back, but after reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle I see how much work it really would take!

to learn how to come back with quips/comments on the spot. I always think of what I should have said after the fact.

How to repair stuff instead of having to pay out the **** to have others repair it.

This guy I used to date could build or repair just about anything. I was SO jealous of him. He was even great at decorating too. Especially with neat paint colors. He was a jack of all trades and Martha Stewart to boot.

Just wasn't happy with the rest of him so had to call it quits.

Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't just do a friends thing with him from the start. It's to tough to be friends with someone after having had a relationship with them. Just never seems to work out. (If ONLY I could turn the clock back and to it differently....sigh)

How to speak Spanish

YUP! This was mine too… it's our native tongue :bowing:

I am going to take some Spanish classes once I have my cert. :cartwheel:

I tinkered w/learning ASL 20+ years ago. I started again a number of years back and have recently thought about trying to learn it again. Today I ran into a worker-type person who was deaf and would like to have been able to communicate better on his terms.

When I was leaving, I either said "thank you" or something much, much more unpleasant. He didn't flip me off, so I think I did okay. :phew:

to learn how to come back with quips/comments on the spot. I always think of what I should have said after the fact.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...............my downfall is that my mouth doesn't shatup with the quips and comments.

understand politics

Just read several papers and watch several programs per day (to get caught up).......after a while you won't have to read so much.........just the updates and you'll understand what it all means. ;)

How to speak Spanish

Que?

How to grow a money tree.

When you figure it out, lemme know k?

I want to be fluent in Mandarin and write in Chinese characters so more Chinese will do business with me. I have a friend in Vancouver who I "practice" chatting in Mandarin. In the event of a crash, he will take us in :lol:

I want to be fluent in Mandarin and write in Chinese characters so more Chinese will do business with me. I have a friend in Vancouver who I "practice" chatting in Mandarin. In the event of a crash, he will take us in :lol:

Me too Mamabear.... I just wish I could check DD's chinese homework. She brings it home, does it and I look like an idiot looking at the pages... sometimes she looks at me with a "poor mommy" smile and sometimes I think she is not doing her best but she figures "what the heck, Mom and Dad cannot telll...kkkkk".

:pout:

Back