What's new

I'm Eating Schweddy Balls and.....

tchnabc123

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
They are freakin' delicious!!!! Who has tried the new Ben and Jerry's ice cream? Some moms have their panties in a bunch because of the title of the ice cream. Something about being offended and whatever. Get over it. It's f*ckin' hilarious!! Who's with me?? :)

Oh yeah I will b getting some of that but will be eating it when I am watching my grown up shows!!

If I see it, I'll def get some! My boys are always cracking "balls" jokes. :surrender::lol::surrender:

I have read reviews… some peeps are not too impressed. I do wanna try it though.

I have read reviews… some peeps are not too impressed. I do wanna try it though.

Well not all peeps like Schweddy balls...........what ya gonna do? :9:

And the Obvious award goes toooooooooooooo..................:roll:

J/K...........great skit. :cartwheel:

:lol: I thought some folks might be too young to remember the Baldwin SNL skit. It lives on.... I just had to look up the date after watching the youtube tonight. 1998! Doesn't seem that long ago.

showing my age...

:lol: I thought some folks might be too young to remember the Baldwin SNL skit. It lives on.... I just had to look up the date after watching the youtube tonight. 1998! Doesn't seem that long ago.

showing my age...

Well these are the things we leave the younguns to learn by.............."google it noob!". :lol:

Well these are the things we leave the younguns to learn by.............."google it noob!". :lol:

Hey if she likes that SNL skit, she will love Blue Waffle. She should totally google it.

Dont you agree mrsmom?

Well not all peeps like Schweddy balls...........what ya gonna do? :9:

I read that the response/next flavor will be..."Go Fudge Yourself"

Oh wait.... should have read through all the posts. You meant the ice cream. Nevermind then.

Hey if she likes that SNL skit, she will love Blue Waffle. She should totally google it.

Dont you agree mrsmom?

Yes ITA!!!

Ok, so there's your next assignment.............google blue waffle (with images) and report back on your findings. :bee:

The Schweddy Balls skit is on NBC's SNL Chistmas special now-
fan-tastic!
OOps- that was quick- it's over!

Back