What's new

Im in the hospital

beanmenow

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Good news! I'm having a boy! Bad news, I'm only 20 weeks and cervix will not hold baby. I'm having a surgery called cerclage to sew me shut so baby doesnt fall off.

I'm still waiting for surgery coz there's 2 c sections in front of me, but I'm literally starving to death!

Another big surprise is that I cant go back to work coz I have to be on bed rest. Lots to take in, but at least I'm healthy and baby is still healthy.

Prayers for you and your baby. Do you have help once you get home, since you will be on bedrest?

i had a cerclage also....had to lay in my bed with my pelvis higher than my waist the last 12 weeks....it is all worth it! good luck!

oooh Good Luck, I hope everything is okay!

I was dialated to 1 cm at 19 weeks with my trio...I had a cerclage and it held until almost 30 weeks....you can do it!

Wow!

First, congrats on having a boy!!!

Second, sorry to hear that you have to be in the hospital and hope you get to eat really soon!!!! Sending hugs and good thoughts your way....

I pray that everything will turn out fine!

I'm glad to hear you and the baby are healthy. Good luck with the bed rest....may it go by quickly for you.

Woohoo, congratulations on the Boy!! Hope all goes well with surgery, had the same thing happen to a friend of mine twice and everything turned out fine. You and the baby will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Congrats on the baby boy! And good luck today. As others have offered, let us know if you need anything.

Great news that you and the baby are both still healthy and you're having boy!! How great!

Glad to hear you and the baby are doing well. Praying for a successful surgery and that precious little boy will wait until 40 weeks to be born!

Back