What's new

I'm Not Sure How to Handle This....

atm123

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
I am 7 weeks pregnant and I had spotting and now full on bleeding. I spent 4 hours in the ER today. I go to the doctors on Friday to see if I've had a miscarriage. Please say a prayer for me and the baby. I am still holding out hope even though I know the chances are slim....

Sending you good thoughts and prayers! :huggy: Please try to take it easy and just rest, I know it is hard but please try!!

I'll pray for you and your baby. :huggy:

Sending prayers and thoughts your way. With my first and second children I had similar issues, it's so scary. :huggy:

I'm sending you lots of good thoughts and will keep you in my prayers :huggy:

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers:huggy::huggy:And stay off you feet!!!!:huggy::huggy:

Prayers for you and your baby :huggy:

I just had that happen to a friend of mine last week - she's also about 7 weeks with twins. It was a SCH (I'll have to look up what that is) but the babies are still doing well.

Praying the same holds true for you.

I am praying for you too. I had breakthrough bleeding for four months with my son (did not know I was pregnant) and then in the 5th month -- wonderful news! :) So -- sometimes, esp if it is your first, your body just cannot quite shift gears quickly.... I worked for OB-GYN doctors for 20 years....I am praying that things go well for you and your baby. I know it is scary, but you will be okay.

Back