What's new

I'm Officially Addicted...

Nemesis*

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well, im trying to leave my house to do a few things, but dammit, I keep getting caught up in posting here and it sucks :wub: Like just as im ready to get up, I see a new post. Grr I keep saying to myself. "After this cigarette I'll get up" That was three cigarettes ago :-\

Originally posted by James
Addicted to the forums or to your cigarettes?

lmfao, both now that you mentioned it ^_^

Smoking is bad in theory it causes bad breathe and lung cancer and massive dental problems and plus the possiblity of infecting a person around you with second hand smoke ang giving them lung cancer.

It has also been shown to cause mental problems causing depression and anixety.

<<buster picks up smoking>>
<<buster gets lung cancer>>
<<buster's teeth blacken severely>>
<<buster's Jaw is removed for massive gum damage>>
<<buster infects 50 other people with lung cancer inculding 5 children>>
<<buster loses girl because he sits in his room crying all day>>
<<buster dies of lung cancer at the age of 38>>
<<Buster has two children who take up smoking>>

This is all in theory of coarse. lol (THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!!) , sorry

i think is was trying to get you to sayt the words... 'I QUIT'

Originally posted by Buster
Smoking is bad in theory it causes bad breathe and lung cancer and massive dental problems and plus the possiblity of infecting a person around you with second hand smoke ang giving them lung cancer.

It has also been shown to cause mental problems causing depression and anixety.

Mark this day in history; when I agree with something that Buster says :D

depression and anxiety are caused by a drug called school.

for me, school puts me on drugs for anxiety and depression and ****... but that just me

School here is a lot more fun at the end of the year, when all the senior pranks are going on...it's quite hilarious to see.

It's hard, Nemesis, not to get addicted to these forums; the design is mind blowing, the members (most of them, anyway), are nice, and the general environment of this site is nice. I'm addicted too. (My post count can prove that).

I think the site is addicting more or so because of our membership. We have some great members at these forums, give yourselves a hand guys we make these forums a blast!

And the rising popularity of these boards is incredible; it's got the members, but, alot of them don't post. I love this place, and I've been addicted to it since the first day I was here.

Back