What's new

Image Glitch Again

Heatman

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Ps. I didn't see where to report bug/glitche. I can't seem to change my profile picture.

Notification I got

"The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps. I didn't see where to report bug/glitche. I can't seem to change my profile picture.

Notification I got

"The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded."
Mine worked the other day.

This should be fixed now.

Every few days this keep happening. I am working to get it fixed now. Thanks for understanding.

Working on this issue again. Keeps happening.

Additional settings have been changed and currently the uploads work. Continue to let Fords know if you experience it again.

Additional settings have been changed and currently the uploads work. Continue to let Fords know if you experience it again.
Thanks Chris!

Thanks Chris!
I will say this has been the most complicated issue that is only affecting this site out of all the websites we host at USHost247 in which the error kept replicating itself even when we didn't revert any changes.

So far, this has been working correctly for a little while now. Is anyone else having problems still?

Back