fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
So friends and users who own iPhone 4, share your reviews and phone usage here.

Does the heat issue being solved?

Hmm then is it rumors ??

Haven't had any issues with heat. But the batter life tends to be hit or miss.
Siri is amusing for about 10 minutes and she really only works if you're connected to wifi or have perfect reception.
Def worth it, though. Can't imagine life without an iphone!

-Kit

Tink 531 is there a way I can turn Siri off when im texting bc she seems to say out loud what Im texting in private?

What are you scared of?

What is one thing that scares the ever loving crap out of you?

Mine would be spiders. I haaaaaate them with a passion! They're equally gross - regardless of size.

My number one biggest fear probably has to be heights, though I'm slowly conquering that fear by cliff diving haha.

Bex said:

Mine would be spiders. I haaaaaate them with a passion! They're equally gross - regardless of size.

I'm with you on that, Spiders are my worst fear. I don't think I have any other fear. Bugs maybe...

Nicholas said:
My number one biggest fear probably has to be heights, though I'm slowly conquering that fear by cliff diving haha.

Cliff diving? Wow... And how high are these cliffs?

I am afraid of Sharks and Alligators. Funny part about it is that when I lived down here years ago when I was a teen. I would always swim in the canal that was loaded with them. I had no fear of them even though they could eat me. Now I won't swim in an fresh water in Florida even if it is netted. I mean really a net is going to stop a gator :/. Sharks I would have to say are cool to watch but to swim with no way. Especially since we have have a lot of Great whites spotted off the coast.

Bex said:
Cliff diving? Wow... And how high are these cliffs?

Haha, they seemed pretty high to me XD, I'd measure it out be roughly 40ft

Bex said:

I'm not so much afraid of spiders, as I have picked them up and stuff. but there was a time i lifted up a big sheet of woot and there must have been hundreds of them. I ran like a little girl !
Nicholas said:
Not afraid of heights. But I would be afraid of falling! Things I would love to do is go sky diving, and bungy jumping.

I'm probably most afraid of getting burned alive :O I think that is just the worst way to ever go.

Oh geez, being burnt alive would be terrible, the smell of burnt flesh, is terrible.

Nicholas said:
Oh geez, being burnt alive would be terrible, the smell of burnt flesh, is terrible.
Yes I know. I would rather drown to be honest. And they say even that would be a bad way. Burning of the lungs is what I heard.

On the subject of deaths, I'd like a quick one, one without knowing I will die, like a huge builder slamming into me or something

Nicholas said:
On the subject of deaths, I'd like a quick one, one without knowing I will die, like a huge builder slamming into me or something
LOL. I think I would just rather die peacefully in my sleep then getting crushed to death.

That would be the way to go as well, though I would prefer not to die before old age at all haha

Nicholas said:
That would be the way to go as well, though I would prefer not to die before old age at all haha
You can always put your car in a garage, turn it on and have a nice painless death. XD

The fumes are orderless, painless, and they say its just like you where falling asleep. Seems like a way to go if I had to choose one. However, would still prefeer to die in my sleep of old age.

Back