What's new

iPhone or Android?

Dfarmer2001

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
When it comes to smartphones, there are two major competitors, iPhone and Android. I know a lot of people have their own preferences when it comes to the mobile devices they choose to use. However, I would say my favorite is Apple iPhones. iPhones offer so many features and it's constantly updating and becoming more modernized; I honestly feel as if iPhone is a big part of today's technology, they always bring something new to the table. My current iPhone is a 13 Pro Max and I absolutely love it.

Would you guys prefer to have an iPhone or an Android device? Why?

Android for me. Not a Apple guy at all.

I am more of an Android person myself than Apple. At the moment I am having to use an iPhone because I accidentally dropped my Android phone and the screen cracked pretty badly and it is dangerous to use it as it is.

I would love to go back to an Android when I get the chance.

I’m team iPhone. Been an iphone user for many years now.

Android. I wont use a Iphone too many restrictions/trackers.

I used to have a IPhone, and then I tried Android, and I have been an Android user ever since.

Android, does what the iphone does but more without the extra cost, though the price is getting high up there for android.

I have been using a mobile phone for over a decade but I have never used an iPhone and I might never use an iPhone. I find it silly to spend such a huge amount on a mobile device.

Back