What's new

IPhone VS Android?

Tannith01

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What do you think is better? The IPhone or the Andriod. Tough choice for me. :D :p

Iphone, they have more and better features compared to the android.

I like the iPhone as I have one. They are nice and easy to use.

I like both but Iphone is a better phone... It has better features, faster, and so many more features.

The iPhone has a nice interface and is fast. It has amazing apps.

I have an Android but I have to agree with you that the iPhone is better, faster and smoother.
While the Androids are pretty to look at the are slow and hard to navigate through, whilst the iPhone is easy to use and only has one button.
iPhone: 1
Android: 0

I do have an android phone too and I like it, I mean it enough for what I need to do with it, I still tinhk that a phone remain a phone now it's cool that you can use it for someother things but communication remain what's it's been made for, so I use it for FB and twitter and that's just good.

Though many friends have an iphone and it looks cool with cool features and as TallAce said, it's fast and smoother.

BUT I stand still and would give a draw Android 1 - 1 Iphone

Both of them are really good, Androids for the variety of them, there is a phone for your needs that has Android on it, but also iPhones have many more apps on them as well as better software in my view

funbawx3rd said:
Iphone, they have more and better features compared to the android.

I don't know what you are talking about as a good Android phone has a lot more features than an Iphone. Also that most of the Android's apps are free and also that it can support flash which an Iphone cannot.

noreturn said:
I like both but Iphone is a better phone... It has better features, faster, and so many more features.

An Iphone is terrible as a phone. That is always stated as one of its worst features it has going. Please don't try to tell me that an Iphone is good at phoning people as it is not. It is decent at SMS but as a phone in general it is terrible.

I have never had a go with either but from what I know, iPhone seems to be the better option. I have an iTouch and the amount of cool things that can be done with apps is amazing.

I think both of them are good i have used sony ericsson xperia x10 which is android os phone but i think iphone is better.

iphone is the one.. android is good just not good enough for me. even though iphone app must pay for it, but the elegant shape and features touch my brain. Only you iphone..

iPhone, have one myself and I can't say a bad word about it. :p

Never had either :( I might get an Andriod soon.

i like android,many free apps and game. iphone is to expensive

I have an android myself, recommend them to anyone very good peices of machinery.;)

Back