What's new

is it over yet?

Close your eyes i'll be done in a few more minutes... :unsure:

my chest hurts. :/

Over? Did you say "over"?

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough..........the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

What the **** happened to the TSG I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Eison, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my **** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this!

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough..........the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

What the **** happened to the TSG I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Eison, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my **** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this!

Take your top off.

What is Eison on about now?

What is Eison on about now?

animalhouse347.jpeg

Eison needs to start on the coke so that it will kill him.

Back