What's new

Jill is MIA

Tazznum1

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Hasn't been seen since the work was done outside Sunday.:36:

Is there a chance she got out or do you think she's just hiding in the house somewhere? :pout:

Have you checked with the bank to see credit card activity? :lol:

We had a cat return 3 weeks after it left...thought it was dead since he is old.

We had a cat return 3 weeks after it left...thought it was dead since he is old.

Nah, I just borrowed him for a bit.

What can I say? He smelled like you. This was before I got your t-shirt to sleep with at night.

There is a chance she will still come back...DH's cat ran away once for at least a month and finally just came back one night...she was sleeping outside his front door waiting for him one morning...thank God she was spayed!

You've probably already done this, but try putting out her favorite treats & calling her. Even walk around the neighborhood a bit & call her name. Do the same indoors, too. Try looking up into the trees in your backyard as well.

I remember my cat would hide in the deepest darkest recesses she could find whenever noisy machinery was here. It took coaxing to convince her the coast was clear & she was safe.

:huggy:

Is she vacationing in the garage? Maybe she is helping you with the chipmunk problem. Great hiding places and still within the comforts of home.

WHAT?!!! Oh NO!!!! Did you check your credit cards to see if she booked a flight to Vegas or something?

:cry1:

Has she gotten out before?

I hope she comes back soon.

On a sidenote, since I'm not familiar with your feline friends when I read the title my mind went to somewhere or rather someone else entirely. I don't know if that was a good or bad thing. Just saying....

I hope she comes back soon.

On a sidenote, since I'm not familiar with your feline friends when I read the title my mind went to somewhere or rather someone else entirely. I don't know if that was a good or bad thing. Just saying....

Well yeah, THAT Jill is MIA too but we don't mind. ;)

Tazzy don't just leave us hanging like this. We need more details about Jilly's disappearance. :surrender:

This is very rude! I don't even bother with most threads these day cause I iz just so **** busy. I came in this one and went through the whole thing to see if there was further detail!

Did she get out or are you just ****ing with our emotions?!

Um.............georgie she prolly doesn't wanna think about it too much at work. :slap:

Um.............georgie she prolly doesn't wanna think about it too much at work. :slap:

or maybe she is busy working at work. I would not expect an update until tonight after she gets home from work.

This is very rude! I don't even bother with most threads these day cause I iz just so **** busy. I came in this one and went through the whole thing to see if there was further detail!

Did she get out or are you just ****ing with our emotions?!

Note to self: Cliffhangers do not go over well with Georgie on CW. ;)

Back