What's new

Just an ordinary sport loving girl!

zukichucha

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Jess. I love watching sports. I am not much of an athlete so I don't play any but I am a heck of a cheerleader! I love boxing, baseball, wrestling but my favorite sport of all is football!! Please excuse me as I am not very good with stats though. I just love to watch the game. My favorite teams are the Jets, the Steelers and the Giants in that order :)

Hey Jess, welcome to BV! :)

I know Plaxico's brother.

Welcome to BV, Jess! Great to see a cheerleading football fan. :D See you around the forum!

Hi Jess. Great to have you here. This is one of the exciting and fast growing community. So enjoy your time here and see you around the board. Cheers. :)

Welcome! Feel free to contribute to the sports bra topic at the "Offtopic" section *cough cough* LOL just joking ;d ! Hope you have fun on the forums!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Fauxer- I saw that thread but did not go in to read it. You have me curious now lol I HAVE to go check it out now!

Welcome to BV Jess. I haven't been active here long but since I have, I've enjoyed the different topics and discussions. Especially in the NBA section. Hope you have a good day. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Those are some pretty talented favorite teams!

Back