What's new

Justin Begs Brit to Dump Kevin

fasteddie

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Sexy singer Justin Timberlake has allegedly advised his former lover Britney Spears to leave her fiance Kevin Federline - because he thinks the dancer is wrong for her.

The former 'N Sync star reportedly told the Toxic singer she is "crazy to get married" to Federline, who has had a succession of failed relationships and ditched his ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson - who last week (21JUL04) gave birth to his second child - to elope with Spears earlier this year (04).

An insider tells the Daily Sport, " I heard he told Britney not to make the biggest mistake of her life as the guy has two kids already.

"Britney is now going to give the decision the time and consideration no one believe she gave it before announcing to the world she was getting married. Although she loves Kevin, Britney doesn't want to make the same mistake again."

http://www.handbag.com/gossip/hotoffthepress/?Content=story&StoryID=436600

Another glance at the book by webster . . .

Popular Music - A musical soap opera where one talentless bimbo tries to out bimbo original bimbo, while a bunch of over stylized male "musicians" attempt to sing and dance while trying to get in the pants of previously mentioned bimbo's. Oh and ocationaly they attempt to create somthing musical so they can get their face on MTV with scantily clad people dancing around them.

Needless to say I'm sick of the so called popular music scene.

MO said:
She is one of the biggest morons ever.

i hate to say it, but i agree :( get a clue already.

i think she needs to take a break from showbiz and re-evaluate things :rolleyes:

Back