What's new

Kate and William are expecting a baby

Relatives of yours?

LOL

and yay.....

Thought they'd give me a buzz before telling the world. Sheesh

She is in the hospital for Hyperemesis Gravadarium. If she has that, I feel really bad for her. My former employee had that and it was brutal.

She is in the hospital for Hyperemesis Gravadarium. If she has that, I feel really bad for her. My former employee had that and it was brutal.

My BFF got pregnant right out of college, I don't know whether she had Hyperemesis Gravadarium, she was nausea and vomiting badly for 9 months!!

Her son is 18 now. Needless to say she only has one child. Nobody could persuade her to get pregnant again!!

Wow! that sucks! I have a friend who was so ill with her pregnancies she had to be on an IV the whole 9 months (she'd wheel it around the house)...I'm not sure if it was Hyperemesis Gravadarium? but she had 4 kids so she's one tough cookie I'd have called it quits after 2 LOL!

So are we sure on this one, because I promise she has been "pregnant" since before they got married every other week when I go through the check out lane. I feel bad for her/them in some ways...

My BFF got pregnant right out of college, I don't know whether she had Hyperemesis Gravadarium, she was nausea and vomiting badly for 9 months!!

Her son is 18 now. Needless to say she only has one child. Nobody could persuade her to get pregnant again!!

My BFF is suffering from this right now, she has one kid had Hyperemesis with him and now has it worse with the second and she's only 8 weeks along. She's already been hospitalized 3 times. She said after this baby, shop is closed. She is currently off of work (she's a teacher) for 2 weeks because she can't keep ANY fluids down

Wow! that sucks! I have a friend who was so ill with her pregnancies she had to be on an IV the whole 9 months (she'd wheel it around the house)...I'm not sure if it was Hyperemesis Gravadarium? but she had 4 kids so she's one tough cookie I'd have called it quits after 2 LOL!

This is what my friend is probably going to have to do, she however is not a tough cookie!:giggles:

I can't imagine being that sick at all i feel so bad. I've been trying to head there once a week to help her catch up on stuff. Seems like as soon as she starts doing stuff around the house, she ends up in the hospital again.

Oh my gosh, I had Hyperemesis Gravadarium with all three pregnancies for all nine months. It was so horrible. I was a teacher but had to go on leave of absence because I couldn't go anywhere. I remember many days spent in the ER on iv and then a combination of two meds that helped stop the vomiting but not the nausea.
If I had to go anywhere, DH had to drive and I had "the bucket" with me. I threw up during delivery too.
I never could figure out the lucky people that said they felt great with their pregnancies. They are very lucky.

Poor Kate! :(

Oh my gosh, I had Hyperemesis Gravadarium with all three pregnancies for all nine months. It was so horrible. I was a teacher but had to go on leave of absence because I couldn't go anywhere. I remember many days spent in the ER on iv and then a combination of two meds that helped stop the vomiting but not the nausea.
If I had to go anywhere, DH had to drive and I had "the bucket" with me. I threw up during delivery too.
I never could figure out the lucky people that said they felt great with their pregnancies. They are very lucky.

Poor Kate! :(

This happened to me too, I quit teaching b/c I was in the hospital and being bombarded by parents wanting things. Luckily, mine did not last the whole 9 months.

Excited for them! They are such a cute couple!

is this thread about me yet?

Back