Tonnes

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
what one do you love more?

2008-lamborghini-gallardo-spyder-pic-4995.jpeg

i love gallardo more it has an better design i like

Last edited by a moderator:
This shouldn't really be in the sports section.

But yeah Gallardo looks more smooth. Maybe it's just the angle?

sorry but where should i post it than

btw its an SPORT car

This section is just fine for this, Umm I would have to go with the Gallardo to, it's faster and looks smooterher going.

Avondator looks better. I don't know though what it can do.

First one, when we grow we may have a vehicle and transportation section but for now it's fine here.

The first one, it looks better and cooler. The 2nd one looks still cool but looks like it's not finished yet.

i think that are not affordable to as per your thread i think gallardo is looking best

I will love to get the Gallardo for myself.Why didn't you post a Murcielago inside!That will be a great choice for me too! :p The Avondator look like some alienic car from another universe.Haha!But it still looks sweet to me!You know what?I'll just take the both of them.If I can't choose one,I'll just have both provided I have the money to buy it :p

Well, i dont know which is the Lamborghini and which is Gallardo, but i prefer the first one
it looks more futuristics, and the color add more plus point

'Mad Men' Finale Recap: The Long Goodbye

It's easy to get nostalgic whenever a season of Mad Men comes to a close but knowing that only 13 episodes remain in the entire series and by the end of "In Care Of" so many people were going their separate ways it feels like all that's left is to...

Continue reading...

Back