What's new

Laptop painting: 1st coat done

G

Okay I have put my first coat of paint on my laptop. Was really easy to do and I really like the results of the silver and the gold. Although in the gold it looks very different in the camera. The gold is like a metallic gold not the bronze like color shown in the photographs. If you want to see the original color of the laptop go HERE. Well here are the pics of the 1st coat of paint on my laptop.

This is a picture of all the parts that are being painted silver.
laptoppaint1.jpg

This is a close-up of the bottom or the base of the laptop.
laptoppaint2.jpg

Close up of the screen and the area where the keybord sits. The two buttons there will later be masked of around them or using model paint and a brush they will be painted gold. They are not removeable so I just left them there.
laptoppaint3.jpg

This is a closeup of the keyboard it really isn't that bronze color it is more of a metallic gold. It will look better once I get the other coats on it.
laptoppaint4.jpg

Close up of CD-rom and the other part there is a small strip that goes above the keyboard.
laptoppaint5.jpg

This is a closeup of the A: drive/floppy drive or whatever you want to call it.
laptoppaint6.jpg

omg that is awesome, would you write a painting article for us if you have the time?

yeah I would but there isn't much to it unless you got some really stupid readers.

EX.

Hold spray paint don't spray at eyes or nose and begin lightly covering the laptop.

so? you would get v-dollers though, and get your article posted on [h] and other review sites... heh

[h]? and i could get v-dollars? Cool maybe I will write one.

V dollars???

goes and reads the announcements o ok!

Yea that laptop is looking good. Will be mad slick once it turns out, i wouldn't mind taking that one to school with me.

Back