What's new

Last thing you bought?

Ash

Chief Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What was the last thing that you bought either online or in shops? How much was is it?
Last thing I bought was some Layrite Pomade (hair product) for around £14 off ebay

Well if we don't include bills...the last thing I purchased was a dumb phone for $30 :p

Some wooden roses, some zipper charms, a vase, and a book oh and a coloring book.

Imported Aaron's Party (Come Get It) album from Amazon.

I bought some candy at a store on my way home from work. I spend about 8 dollars and some change on the candy. I have a sweet tooth and I like having some around to snack on once in a while.

Some books, clothes, a Christmas gift for someone, a water fountain, and a My Little Pony mug set.

Bought some shoes to wear for christmas

jd_187788_spin_01

I found some tail lights in the junk yard. Also found a charcoal box, some misc interior parts, and a engine header that I'm going to go pry off tomorrow. Here's what the tail lights look like. Got them for $30 and they're worth $170 new so this was a great deal :)

LX4zY0v.jpg

Potato chips and soda. I really shouldn't have lol.

Bought a PS4 500GB and Black Ops3, GTA V and FIFa 16

Bought a car battery. The cars battery is dead. That's not it's only issue but that's one thing scratched off the list.

Back