What's new

Live Eagle Cam

alove

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
My dd's teacher has been showing them this live web cam of an eagle's nest on the Mississippi River. There are two eaglets that have hatched and one probably hatching today. It is a great picture from above the nest and shows when the father brings back a fish and the mom feeding the babies!

It is pretty cool!

http://www.alcoa.com/locations/usa_davenport/en/info_page/eaglecam.asp

Babies are getting turtle for breakfast!!

mama just covered them up and is snuggling on top of them

so cool

I watched this last year. While I was watching papa showed up and dropped a rabbit in the nest. The eaglets were a little older already. So cool! Another time papa brought a fish.

I watched this last year. While I was watching papa showed up and dropped a rabbit in the nest. The eaglets were a little older already. So cool! Another time papa brought a fish.

Eagle daddy provides better than some human baby-daddies.

I love the Garbage pile of left-over turtle shell and critter off to the side. OK....whose turn is it to take out the garbage? :giggles:

I love the Garbage pile of left-over turtle shell and critter off to the side. OK....whose turn is it to take out the garbage? :giggles:

Not sure if that's momma or Daddy but they were snacking on the trash just a bit ago. Collecting a smoragsbord?

Oh my!!! Daddy brought another big fish! Breakfast!!

Bring me that Filet'ofish ...bring me that fish....lol.

They are so cute. Hoping that 3rd egg will hatch!

Sibling rivalry starts so early. It looked like one eaglet was holding back the other with it's wing so Daddy could feed it more.

Back