fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
I know it is little late, but here is the thread to discuss about the event.

I have never been a fan of the olympics, but now that my sister is starting to watch it, I kinda like it! It is interesting.

Hmm, i don't why but nothing impress me towards it :D

The London Olympics was a great success for our country and something i will never forget, imagine the training, the dedication, the pain that all the athletes must have to endure to become the very best at what they do, some sports in the Olympics don't interest me at all but i am a people person and i can see what must be involved in becoming the best and being asked to represent your country in a world event like this, i think we have to show respect to these people regardless of our level of interest in their sport

Panda? said:
The London Olympics was a great success for our country and something i will never forget, imagine the training, the dedication, the pain that all the athletes must have to endure to become the very best at what they do, some sports in the Olympics don't interest me at all but i am a people person and i can see what must be involved in becoming the best and being asked to represent your country in a world event like this, i think we have to show respect to these people regardless of our level of interest in their sport
:thumb: I'm with him!

Back