What's new
  • Support Peak Forum!
    Vote for us in the Site Battle Madness contest.
    Round 4 Vote PF

Love/hate relationships

Pandemonium

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin

A love-hate relationship may develop when people have completely lost the intimacy within a loving relationship, yet still retain some passion for, or perhaps some commitment to, each other, before degenerating into a hate-love relationship leading to divorce.
A love hate relationship thrives on serious conflicts and incompatible personalities. And as cheerful and accommodating as both of you may be as individuals, it?ll still bring out the worst in you and your lover.
A love hate relationship is the kind of relationship where there?s more anger and frustration in the romance than love and happiness.

Have you ever been on one? Do you think you would bear to have one?

I've never experienced this and hope I never do.
I should think they're too difficult to bear

I haven't been in one, and I'm pretty sure the only way I would stay in one is if I was madly in love, had children and then the love/hate relationship started. When it comes to children, they are what's important, even if it means dealing with a love/hate relationship and pretending it's just pure love and happiness for them.

I seem to be in one now - as I haven't talked my partner in so long. In fact, I sort of avoid her. It's because she's nagging and I'm too busy.

Back