What's new

ls the college or university degree still worthy in today's life?

Stardom22

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
ln my country the rates of unemployment are at it's peak. I can see that there is no difference between the learned and the illiterates. This is because both of them do face unemployment challenges.
What about you?

It's losing its value, the best thing a person can do is go to trade school and learn something that they will do until retirement.

It depends on the major in many cases. In other cases, the major has to be coupled with extra work (a successful blog, video channel etc.). Anyway, of course, people don't need a college degree to live comfortably, assuming they work hard at a lot of vocations.

Nowadays there is no difference between the graduates and the not learned as they all sail on the same boat of joblessness.

I needed more guidance when I went to university. However, too much guidance can be a tyranny, though. Well, there's a balance between making compromises and freedom.

I attended a university and I am practicing the course I studied. The practical application of my course, I had to learn it from outside the university campus. All they taught me in university was theories. I have regretted having to attend one.

If you need a job, you need to show them your certificates, therefore, college degree is must if you want to get a good job, without a degree, you end up becoming a waiter in a restaurant.

Back