What's new

Marlins accused of Fish Abuse!!! lol

They say that the fish will be disturbed by noise, and may not reproduce. They also feel it will be agitating to the fish, especially if a ball hits the tank.

I believe this is awesome! I would love to see this in person. America has become to sensitive to many things. If the animals aren't in danger then this shouldn't be any different than keeping fish in a small bowl in your home.

Lol, cause fish aren't in tanks across millions of homes in america, likely with little kids smacking the glass, and owners who don't know what they are doing?

People are to sensitive sometimes.

Lol, cause fish aren't in tanks across millions of homes in america, likely with little kids smacking the glass, and owners who don't know what they are doing?

People are to sensitive sometimes.

You make a very good point! I do think some people have nothing better to do with their time than complain about something.

Well, its abusive because the massive pounding on the walls will irritate and confuse the fish to no end. I don't really like the idea, but I'm not going to get all pissy about it.

Well, its abusive because the massive pounding on the walls will irritate and confuse the fish to no end. I don't really like the idea, but I'm not going to get all pissy about it.

Please, they would need fans to show up to the games for someone to pound on the wall.

I think this is a really unique idea. I would love to see the fish behind home plate. This addition will bring more fans to the ballpark. I honestly do not see how this is abusing the fish.

Haha! I'm sure that complaint came from PETA, not only are the off their rocker, but they euthanize more than 90% of the animals brought to their own shelters. A bunch of hypocrites.

I think it's cool that the Marlins put in a fish tank behind home plate. I can't wait to see it.

Back