What's new

Mcdonalds ads

Xeno

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
these "i'm lovin it" commercials really piss me off for some reason don't know why, maybe because its on the radio about 3 minutes out of ever 10?

just throught id share it ;)

and the slogan is pretty crappy anyways

nothing against your place of employment brandon (hah you work at mcdonalds)

hey, i just work there never said i like the place or anything.

lol, i dunno if i could sleep if i were you brandon, you are helping the world get fat!

Mcd's is awful. I have to say Jack in the box has the best burgers ;p

Uggg. I've never eaten Mcdonalds since i got food poisioning when i was about 7 or 8. I threw up like 40 times that day. Worst thing ever

Fast food sucks. But the Monopoly game rules!!!

American fast food is teh pits. Even subway is pretty bad.

Not to mention any of the resterants with that arn't super expensive have crappy food.

lol yea sinix monopoly does rule..they throw away those fry boxes with 2 monopoly stickers and 1 best buy one and i'm like !!!! so i go work over where the trash can is wait for everyone to walk away and peel them off real fast. I already have half of the game board filled and like $15 in bb money

Heh, lucky you...I have 1BB buck...

Subway is better than the others, because nothing is deep fried. Its similar to any sub shop.

oh and quiznos > subway

and for fastfood pretty much EVERYTHING is disgusing.. especially taco bell.. ewww

best fastfood burger place though = Good times

arbys isnt bad either....

yea i read the maddox one before posting this lol

lol my friends work at Mc-E-Dee's and all I ever here then !!!!!ing about is how gross the food is....

its not gross at all really just a lil greasy here and there when the grills aren't cleaned often. All the meat is real its just illegal how the obtain it i believe.

OMG I need a Checkers burger right now. I'll stab myself in the leg for one.

i want to go back to lebanon now and buy some shawerma
i'm tired of this crappy american food.

then dont eat it?

theres a grocery store down the block, go buy some food and cook it?

Back