What's new

Merry Christmas...

BRiT

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, for those who celebrate it. I hope everyone gets what they want.

--|BRiT|

Hey Soupers!

Merry Christmas!!:balloons2

such an image from my planet

snow5.gif

merry christmas and god bless everyone! my pals!

lobo> i love the picture from your planet :)

:beer:

where's everybody going for christmas? we're going to my mom's tonite and my sister-in-law's tommorow :)

Some aborigines will visit my and my tribe after 4 pm

Hey - this is an idea! We can start new thread in 'Stories and games', such an christmas diary :)

I hate K-mart, there are no mayonaise there

I'll just do a broad Happy Holidays :)

Tonight, I have to go to church for midnight mass (the choir also does a half hour performance before that), and tomorrow, it's off to Grandma and Pop's.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tonight at 7 we are going to church, and then tomorrow is gift-opening and family fun time.

And we have about an inch and a half of snow here in Wisconsin - just perfect...but the 10 degree temps are a little chilly for walking to church!

Originally posted by SwissSmiss
gimmie my present. :D

I already sent it to you. Hope you like it! :D

Happy Christmas to those who celebrate it.

I'm at Tom's at the moment. I was supposed to go to my parents' today but then I realised I would be sat on my own while they were at church pretty much constantly from 5pm until 1am, and then again on Christmas morning while they were at church again.

So instead I'm staying at Tom's tonight and wqe're both travelling up to my parents' house late tomorrow morning after Tom has seen his children open their presents.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

:snowman: :beer: :snowman:

Merry Christmas to you all. :snowman:

Originally posted by SwissSmiss
gimmie my present.

Originally posted by hermanm
I already sent it to you. Hope you like it! :D

GIVE ME MORE! ALL OF YOU! :rofl:

:goes to eat shrimp for breakfast:

Wishing you and your's the *very* best during the happy holiday season. ;D

A word of advice:
:bonk: <--- None of that today! Be nice to those we call "family"! Hehehehe

Enjoy yourselves my darling Soupers! Much love sended your way...and if that isn't enough...24 HOURS OF "A CHRISTMAS STORY"!!!! It doesn't get any better than that my friends! ;)

I certainly felt like that yesterday. My relatives are most irritating.

Back