What's new

Messi's streak

Frank7

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Messie has scored 301 goals with Barcelona. Man he is becoming a legend i don't know how he is able to do it.

RE: Messies' streak

*Messi's not Messies or Messies' - I believe although he is quite possibly the best striker in history, that Cristiano Ronaldo is still the better all round player.

RE: Messies' streak

Ive always said this, and i'll say it again. If Messi played in any other league around the world, he would look average, and wouldnt beable to do the things he makes look so simple. Having the likes of Iniesta & Xavi behind him, makes him look world class, people dont realise its them that does the hard work for him, an average Championship player from England could do the business feeding off those two.

I too agree that Ronaldo is the better player, he has proven he can cut it in England and in Spain with ease, Messi however when playing in the Champions League in England, he has drew blanks, and proven he cant do the business on English soil.

Edited the topic :D

He is a great player but as TOTT said few other players hardwork and effort makes him great..:(

Back