What's new

Metal Gear Solid 2

moonsee

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Ok
I have just one question...
Why is everyone raving about this game???
Given, I'm not that far into it, but I'm already totally disappointed.

For awhile, once I got the hang of the controls, I was having fun, and I beat the first main area.

This was then followed by around 20 minutes of cinema, and a training session that interupts game play every 2 seconds.
HELLO?!?!
I don't want to watch a movie, I want to play a game.
I don't need a training session and an incoming communication telling me the obvious every 2 seconds.
COME ON

This game better start impressing me again soon :\

I don't kn ow about MGS2, but I am loving NHL 2002 right now.

How deep is the well?

If it's any help, I gave this game about 4 hours before returning it.

I used the store credit to but GTA 3, which is far more entertaining.

I have friends who like MGS2, but they also like Resident Evil - need I say any more?:rolleyes:

I am getting GTA3 next Sunday .. I have played it in my friends house .. it **** well rocks!!

i'm probably gonna sell it to a friend for $40ish and snag gta3 which was my original plan

i'd return it but there's no virgin megastore here ;\

You guys have Virgin's (sounds funny, don't it :) ) in America? Cool.

Moonsee,

I just finished GTA3. The maps are huge and the missions can be tough.

Definitely use the enhanced gore codes that you can find easily on any game cheat site. It adds that little touch that goes with the game's theme.

I word of warning though: don't go playing it straight for a whole day and then decide to drive. I had to go out and pick up something from the market after playing it for 6 hours straight and had the tempation of driving on the sidewalks to pass oncoming cars and running over gang members for their cash and guns. :lol:

:cool:

Tell me about it!!

The other night I cycled home at night and passed an empty police car with the keys in the ignition. The 2 coppers were in a shop buying donuts or something.

Thing is, I actually thought about it quite hard for a minute before reality kicked back in. :viking:

Originally posted by Al

I word of warning though: don't go playing it straight for a whole day and then decide to drive. I had to go out and pick up something from the market after playing it for 6 hours straight and had the tempation of driving on the sidewalks to pass oncoming cars and running over gang members for their cash and guns. :lol:

:cool:

haha
yea i traded the games 2 days ago so i've been playing it a lot
i'm happy to say i can control myself after playing it, except.........
the buddy i traded games with, he has a 61` tv, so after playing for a few hours straight there and heading home, i was trying **** hard not to speed through cars and drive on sidewalks

Back