What's new

Metal!

It depends. Is there a specific sub-genre you're talking about, or just metal in general?

Yarly.jpg

I can name a bunch of bands that don't have all that screamo BS. Most of it's speed, power, and symphonic power metal though.

I'm into most Metal, favourite bands would have to be BFMV, BMTH, TDWP, August Burns Red, etc.

I like some metal. My friend likes to share his metal with me....and some just gets tooo loud for me. :D

i love it. screaming is definitely an acquired taste, but how can you not love the music itself? its just a harder form of rock

Exactly. And even if the screaming annoys you, I found that the more I listen to it, the more I like it. I got to a point where anything that wasn't metal was waaaayyy to mellow for me. It actually made me angry listening to non-metal lol.

i love it. screaming is definitely an acquired taste, but how can you not love the music itself? its just a harder form of rock

True that, I mean most the metal I listen to usually has clean vocals etc.

I like most types of metal myself. Well I'm kinda sick of the cookie monster vocals set, but other than that metal is my mainstay music choice. Most people that don't listen have no idea that there are so many styles of metal out there. I have a feeling that most would find one style of metal or anther that appeals to them if they just took the time to actually listen.

True that, fact is metal is mostly associated with screamo and people take an instant dislike to it.

Electrolytic_Manganese_Metal_Flakes.68131133.jpg

I haz right idea?

Back